Sunday, November 11, 2018

Welcome !!


Hi everyone! 
Welcome to my first ever blog. Not going to lie, I am extremely nervous for you all to see this strenuous process which I am pursuing. Oh by the way, my name is Hannah Lassner. Quick disclaimer: I am not a professional director or videographer. However, I have always been a movie lover and I enjoy filming different things on social media. Projects this year in my AICE Media class have been super entertaining to create, but I am extremely anxious to see how this film opening turns out. I am an indecisive person so trust me you are going to see all the different sides of me in future posts. 
At first I thought this project was going to be a piece of cake, but now my partner and I can already tell that a lot of hard work is going to be needed. Horror, action, and crime are a couple of genres my partner, Ethan and I would like to utilize for our final opening scene. On this blog you will find the stressed, positive, and down falls within the entirety of this project. I promise that by the end, the final result will exceed all expectations. I am more than excited to take you all on this ride with me, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!