Monday, January 13, 2020

Transitioning

Wow. It has been a while.

It is time to dust off this blog and start posting again!

Looking back on my Media Studies AS level blog posts from last year, I realized that I have grown so much, which is why I am so thankful I am in the A level course this year. Not going to lie, I was super nervous about this transition. I was scared that the information I studied and was tested on for a whole year would go away and be lost in the year to come.

What if I am not good enough? Are people going to judge my work? Am I ready for this higher level course? These were all the questions going on in my mind. before I started the course. I was so used to my class and my teacher, as well as the curriculum, what if  I don't like A level ?

However, I was pleasantly surprised. During the first couple of weeks, the nerves eventually settled and I was excited as my teacher was talking about the upcoming projects and lessons we were going to learn. Even though there are experienced and very talented students in my class, my worry about not being good enough went away.

I was eager to get critiques from them and learn from the amazing projects they were doing which helped me learn from my mistakes. In my opinion, this is an effective way to learn about what you did on your own assignments to make them better the next time.

Overall, the A level course has been so different from AS, but a good different. The transition was scary yet exciting. I am excited to continue and better my work from the help of my talented peers and teacher.

I can't wait to share my next journey !

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!