Friday, March 1, 2019

Planning for filming

We finally get to plan!!

After all of the research and changing our minds, I am so relieved that my partner and I have finally figured out what we want to do for our film opening!!

Now here comes the strenuous part - planning.

I know Ethan always has a busy schedule so we need to decide on dates to actually film the scene. I want to get all of the filming done weeks in advance so we have plenty of time to get all of the editing done and time to perfect it. Spring break is coming up but I still want all of our shots to be done before the week-off begins. I began to think of dates and wrote them down so I would not forget. Here is what I did:

I know what you are thinking, "she's so unorganized." I promise I am going to get a calendar and rewrite the dates!! I just knew that if I did not write them on a sheet of paper I would forget. I am thinking that eight days to complete this is more than enough time. Two days to film all of the shots and then six days for editing. These eight days would be before spring break so if we did need the extra time there would be even another week to do this.

Lets all hope that I am right about how long this will take...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!