Sunday, March 22, 2020

I tried!


Based on my last post, I wanted to try to create new ideas for our poster in order for us not to have to use real people. I have been playing around with Canva while I am quarantined, this is what I have come up with. 

I wanted to incorporate the real applications within our poster in order for viewers to automatically assume our documentary series is about social media. Also, the brain is associated with the addiction and obsession over these platforms.





We obviously still need to think of a title, but I like this start. I will start to work on more and converse with my partner so we can decide on which route we want to go. Hopefully he likes it!

1 comment:

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!