Monday, March 23, 2020

Website template



I feel like I am all over the place due to this unfortunate pandemic. My partner and I cannot leave our houses so the only communication we have is through the phone, which on somedays could be difficult. Our filming schedule has changed since we cannot interview people this week because of quarantine. 

However, since I already have the main idea for the poster, I wanted to start on the website to start finishing as much as the project as possible.

As I mentioned before, I am utilizing "WIX" for our documentary website. It is easy to use and has many templates to pick from.

This is the one we thought would be perfect for our documentary.







We thought the colors on the home screen goes perfectly with our poster since it is mainly dark blue and the pattern in the background was honestly pretty cool!

For our tabs, we are going to have the "Home" page, "Screenings," "About," and "Contact." We want the website to be easy to navigate and not confusing. So, by having only four tabs would be perfect. We are also going to include many images from the documentary throughout all of the pages. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!