Tuesday, March 24, 2020

OBSESSION



For our documentary, my partner and I decided on the title, "OBSESSION." We liked the one word title because it is more likely to stick to the audience and can describe what the overall documentary is about in just one word. 

The literal meaning of obsession is "an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind." This perfectly describes the social media addiction problem happening in today's society.

The unique font called "Allerta Stencil" we thought was cool for our documentary poster because it looks dark and concerning if that makes sense! It also looks like jail which could represent how Gen Z cannot escape the social media world. 





Dio and I also wanted to incorporate a short statement describing more of the documentary. "The social pandemic" has a deeper meaning to what social media addiction is. Instead of just saying it is an addiction, we wanted to have another work to make it darker to attract the audience.

Yes, we are going to remove the "Canva" watermark! I am happy we finished the poster and now we can put this on the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!