Thursday, March 26, 2020

Documentary editing

To edit the final product of the documentary, we will be using the free software called "WeVideo."

I have used this website in the AS Level last year, as well as multiple projects in A Level. I have never had a major problem with this site. I believe it is easy to use and has every aspect that we will need to make the perfect documentary. 




It has a simple drag and drop method so all of our footage can easily overlap and could be placed perfectly. Also my partner and I could each work on the one project on the same day, just at separate times. 

Also, with our interviews, there are multiple text templates when we introduce our subjects so this software gives us many options to choose from.

Overall, I love WeVideo. With all of the other softwares, I am most comfortable with this one and I believe the editing process with be smoother when using this software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!