Thursday, April 2, 2020

Screen recording


Screen recording is sought by many users because it enables them to record a video of everything they do on their phones without requiring them to use third party applications to do so.

My partner and I like the idea of using screen recordings within our documentary. This will give the audience an idea of what Tik Tok looks like as a user scrolls through the "For You Page."

This will also be used as b-roll when we introduce what the app is and the features within it. If an audience member has never heard about this application before, screen recording  will aid us in visually explaining it. 




Through these hard times, Dio and I have been communicating almost every day in order to figure out how to do a documentary without seeing each other or interviewees. Luckily,  we have good technology like screen recording in order to make it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!