Sunday, April 5, 2020

Face Time



Another major decision my partner and I made was that we are going to use Face Time for the interviewees that we cannot see face to face. 

In order to make this look good, we will face time on a laptop while we do the interview so the screen is wide and horizontal, so that our whole documentary screen is not vertical.

Since I am not sure how to do this, I went on this website to learn how. https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-screen-record-on-a-mac-and-ios-2017-12?jwsource=cl 


However, we do not want our face box to be in it, so when editing, we will crop the video to our liking. 

We will ask the subject to be in-front of a blank wall and to be in a quiet room with no distractions, just like as if we were there.

This was the best idea my partner and I could come up with being that we cannot leave our houses. Plus, it will be much easier to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!