Sunday, April 5, 2020

Subject change



Previously we were set on our subjects, being that we thought we were going to go back to school. So, we collaborated and decided on changing most of the people we originally listed. 

Just to keep you updated, here they are: 


1. Saul Rosa - he was addicted to Tik Tok until the point to where he had to delete due to it taking away from work, school, home life, etc.

2.Dio's mom - an adult who actually has the app and uses it

3. Me - one of my videos got 13 million views and my followers got to 100k. My friends tell me to make videos more but I am scared to

4. Dio's friend - uses the app more than once a day as part like a routine


We wanted a dynamic group of subjects who all have a connection to the application, no matter their age (Dio's mom). This shows that addiction could be subtle or effect someone to the point where they have to delete it.

We are going to start screen recording our video conferences this week so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!