Monday, April 6, 2020

A fail...


Happy Monday!

I finally got the last interview I needed and it had great responses to our questions, the perfect length, everything.. except it had NO SOUND! 



(This is what it looked like)

This is an essential interview so I am going to have to redo this ASAP!! I am so upset but, let's hope our subject remembers the sufficient answers he provided previously !!

We were only able to get 3 subjects in our documentary.
1. Hannah Lassner
2. Saul Rosa
3. Jeronimo Mezzadra


The only change we had was Jeronimo. We thought he would be a nice addition because he is on the older side of Generation Z, being that he is 23 and has a connection to Tik Tok, which is what our episode is about. 

I am lucky to have mine and Jeronimo's interviews, now I just need to redo Saul's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!