Sunday, February 24, 2019

Starting to brainstorm !!

I am super excited to tell you guys that I have finally started to have many visions on the film opening. The first idea that drew me in was the horror genre. All of the jump scares, the mystery, the suspense, all aspects that can inspire so much of my imagination. When trying to brainstorm ideas with my partner, I happened to think of a tv show I watched last year with my mom and sister titled "Pretty Little Liars." The entire tv show surrounds a hooded and anonymous individual in the show named "A.""A" tortures these five teenage girls and stalks their every move. His/her lair looked like this:

 

I love the suspense and the stalker-vibe the show gives off, which are aspects my partner and I could incorporate in our own scene. I think that the horror genre fits the film opening perfectly since the first scene is intended to not tell the whole story and leave the audience wanting more, which is exactly like suspense in this specific genre. I am hoping my partner and I will agree on this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!