Thursday, April 16, 2020

Coming to the end


I am really proud of my partner and I as we work together to complete this whole process.

I just wanted to clear up what part of the documentary episode we are doing since I have not made a blog post about it yet. 

As you know the title is "Just 'For You'" which is surrounding the new social media application called TikTok. We wanted to start at the beginning of the episode, which is why we included the title and an introduction to what the app is. 

After the 5 minute documentary excerpt ends, the episode will continue on to speak about how companies are using TikTok to market their business, as well as artists who use the popular application to make their music known. 

We also wanted to distribute our documentary on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, as those are the most popular streaming service of young adults. Since Gen Z is our target audience, we agreed that these were the best services to be on to impact them. 

I can't wait for you to see the final product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!