Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Revisions and decisions

Previously I have mentioned our episode titles, but my partner and I decided to have yet ANOTHER change in this project. 

Here is the finalized list:

1. Obsession
2. Influencers
3. Trolls
4. Just "For You"
5.  #Teamnosleep

My partner and I thought that our titles should all be "slang" terms in relation to social media. If we were to make a whole doc-series, "Obsession" would be an introduction to our whole documentary, with a background of where social media came from, how it originated, etc. "Influencers" would be surrounding the users on social media who has established credibility in a specific industry. A troll is someone who deliberately brings down other people online to get a reaction, so "Trolls" would be about how cyberbullying leads to depression and anxiety. "Just "For You" is the one we are actually making and "#Teamnosleep" would be about how social media could negatively impact users sleep schedules. 

Anyways...

I have been looking for a unique background in order to display each of our episode titles, and I think I found the perfect one on YouTube.




It is a technology background, in which I am going to place the title on for part of our intro. I cannot wait to see everything put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I cannot believe this is all over! Thanks for following along on my journey. Here is my CCR!